Thursday, September 23, 2010

Saya Sayang Mereka Semua



MY BIG HAPPY FAMILY


hello everyone. i created this blog about a year ago but i didn't get to update it from time to time. so yeah, i think it shall be categorized as a newbies as well.so let this be my very official first entry. i don't want to make u bored with my personal info background..so how about browsing some of my photos ( while i'm thinking what to post for the next entry)

The pictures may not be as bombastic as the photos u always see on FLIKR
but they got values in my heart. so u can start the eye candy now!
* and they are random photos*




baba with my nieces and nephew
( mama is not into camera)




kesayangans




there u go. mama ada pon.oh ye itu 2 org are my big sistas & eldest bro


elder brother with newborn nephew





ini baby dalia.




companions

sahabats
love em' to bits


irreplaceablesecond to none


the best companion!



No comments: